The account stopped sending invites.
- Open your Reports page
- Scroll down to see a chart with numbers
- First, you can check if Skylead already sent all connections in one day, which were determined by the daily limits
- If the number for that day is in the range that you've set in the Global limits for campaigns, you used all of your daily limits for that day. Also, check if you already sent 100 invites this week.
- If these numbers are lower than 100, open your Campaigns dashboard and scroll to the right side
- There are 2 types of checkmarks, blue and green. If your checkmark is blue, that means your campaign sent out all connection requests
- The last thing to check is if there are Leads who are ready for the ''invite to connect'' step or they need to go through some other steps first
! If none of this is your case, please contact Support for a deeper checkout.
We hope this was helpful!
Enjoy your Skylead experience! 🚀