In this article, we will tell you more about the Leads list and the information that you can see there. 🕵️♂️
To see more details about each Lead, you need to open the Leads list and select the campaign that you are interested in.
There are a couple of options:
- Arrow pointing down - here you can see each step that Lead went through and the next step which will be executed shortly
- Active - if the Lead is active in the campaign or you manually excluded the Lead
- Contact - the name of the Lead
- Title/Company - a company where the Lead is currently working, if publicly available on Lead's profile
- Status - there are 4 statuses that you can see here:
- Discovered - Lead is discovered and ready for the next step
- Connection pending - Invitation for connecting is sent but the Lead has not accepted nor declined it yet
- Connected, not replied - Lead accepted the request
- Replied - Lead replied to a message and the sequence stopped for that Lead
- Replied, not connected - Lead replied to your connection request message but didn't accept it
- Current step - the number of the step that the Lead is currently on
- Next step - showing which step is the next one. It can also say finished if the names of the steps are not implemented yet
- Last executed time - when the last step was executed
- Get Lead back to the campaign - to learn more about it, click here
! The number of the steps is counted from the beginning of the sequence, through all the steps on the left side and then to the right side, until that step where the Lead is currently.
We hope this article was helpful!
Enjoy your Skylead experience! 🚀