Hey there Skyleaders,
In this article, we will tell you more about the email step. 📚
The email messages can come after different steps, such as:
- Email discovery and verification - If it comes right after this step, that means that only Leads who have business email will continue to the next step, email message
- If has verified email (if yes) - If it comes right after this step, that means that those Leads that have business email will follow the left side of the branch and continue that path until the last step
- If has personal/imported email - If the Leads are your 1st-degree connections, Skylead can check if they have personal email on their Linkedin account. Also, if you imported a CSV file with email addresses, this would be the step that you use and send email messages right after it.
For editing an email message, click on the email step and you can expand it for a better view.
There are a couple of options that you can use:
- A/B testing
- Add image or gif
- There are options for formatting a text message, such as - font, size, bolding, underlining, color, aligning, strike text, etc.
- Hyperlink a word or a whole sentence by inserting a link
- Numbered or bullet list
- Indent more or less
- Unsubscribe button
- Email preview
With the option for email preview, you can see how your email is going to look to your Leads.
! If you want to send a test email to check how it is going to look, be careful to insert all tag replacements:
Each email message has the required fields:
- Text message
- Timing for the step
- Choose between imported or business email
If you want to make a more personalized message, you can use variables:
To learn more about them, click here.
If you want to send emails in the same thread check this article here.
We hope this article was helpful!
Enjoy your Skylead experience! 🚀