Hey there Skyleaders,
In this tutorial we will show you how to connect your Outlook email via SMTP!
The first step that you need to take is on your Outlook account and it can be found under the settings option > sync email > let devices and apps use POP (yes).
Once you do that, you need to click on "Save" and the first step is complete! ✔️
The second step is to generate the password if 2-factor authentication is on and to do that, follow these steps:
- Go to profile settings -> top right corner and click on the My Microsoft Account
- In the main menu, click on Security and go to Advanced Security options (account.microsoft.com/security)
- Scroll down to App Password
- Click on Create new password
- Copy the password provided when setting up the SMTP server instead of your standard password
! If 2-factor authentication is not turned on, please turn it on and follow the second step.
The last but not least, you need to go back to your Skylead account and insert all of the necessary information:
- Username is your email address
- Password is the one that you generated
- SMTP and IMAP IP addresses and port numbers can be found on the internet, once you type Outlook port number in the search field
We hope this tutorial was helpful!
Enjoy your Skylead experience! 🚀
Please sign in to leave a comment.