Hey there Skyleaders,
In this tutorial, we will tell you more about the personalization that you can use.🎤
This feature is available for LinkedIn Messages, Emails, and InMails.
The following options will appear:
- The “Suggested Background” is for your templates if you want to keep them and use them again.
- The “My Templates” option allows you to import an image of your choice that you would like to hyper-personalize.
Once you click on ‘’create new templates’’, it will appear like this:
When you import the photo, on your left you will see:
- Add me - imports your Linkedin profile picture.
- Add lead - import your lead’s Linkedin profile picture. It imports each Lead individually their Linkedin profile picture.
! In case the lead doesn’t have a LinkedIn profile picture, the entire personalized Image or GIF will not be sent at all.
- Choose a custom logo - you will be asked to import a logo image from your computer.
- Add lead’s logo - will import from your lead's LinkedIn account the logo of the company he or she works for.
- Add text - you can add whatever text you want:
- Add text with available variables
- Choose font
- Choose font size
- Choose font color
- Position of the text on the image
- Option of deleting the text
Once you are done, you need to click on Save image and it will show like this:
! For your email messages you can choose where you want to put the Image or a GIF.
! For Linkedin messages and InMails, Linkedin will place your Images and GIFs on the bottom of the message.
We hope this tutorial was helpful!
Enjoy your Skylead experience! 🚀
Please sign in to leave a comment.