Hey there Skyleaders,
In this tutorial, we will tell you more about exporting data from Skylead. 📣
With Skylead you have the options of exporting data:
- Export data from a single selected campaign
For all campaigns
- Export data from all campaigns
📝 When you export a CSV file with all the campaigns, you will be asked to which email address would you like to receive the CSV file and it will take a few minutes before you get it.
The data you export will be sorted by the active (first) and inactive (following) campaigns, starting from the oldest and going to the newest.
- You can filter the Leads and export the ones that you need
You can export the data from Reports Pages too.
You will have the option of exporting them as a:
- PDF (chart and table) - have in mind that you can change the time frame in the calendar, whether you want to see your statistics from the moment you started your first campaign, just the past/current month, or however works best for your business.
- CSV (only table format available
You can also access the reports page of the particular campaign from your leads list page:
We hope this tutorial was helpful!
Enjoy your Skylead experience!