Hey there Skyleaders,
In this tutorial, we will tell you more about the elements and conditions for the campaigns.
Elements and conditions can be found on the ➡️ right side of your screen.
Each element that requires text has the option of inserting it with all the necessary tags, Images, and GIF hyper-personalization, directly while making the Sequence, as well as setting up after how many days and/or hours you want a certain element or condition to be executed. Also, you have the option to do A / B testing.
- View profile - it visits the Leads’ profiles and they get a notification for that. It is also vital when it comes to some other steps that will be mentioned.
- Invite to connect - This step sends a connection invitation to your leads.
!There is no need to put the view profile step before this one because Skylead will visit the profiles in order to send a request. If you have a view profile step before this, it will significantly slow down your sequence due to your daily limits.
!If you don't put the If connected condition after the Invite to Connect step, Skylead will wait for the lead to accept the connection request, and only then the lead will be sent to the next step.
- Message - this is the Linkedin Message step. Messages can be sent only to people you are connected with- your 1st-degree connections.
- InMail message - Inmails can be sent to your 2nd and 3rd-degree connections, to people you are not connected with. You have 800 free Inmails per month and these free Inmails can be sent only to leads with open profiles.
As a paid LinkedIn subscriber, you have free and paid InMails at your disposal. Also, each time a lead answers your InMail, you get that credit back. Our algorithm can make a difference between Open Profile users and those who can receive paid InMails only. Simply by turning the “Allow paid InMails” button in the platform, you are allowing the Smart Sequence to make that decision for you and ensure a path to your lead through InMail.
- Follow - Following someone on LinkedIn allows you to see the person's posts and articles on your homepage without being connected to them. Your leads will be notified that you are following them and this strengthens the possibility of them accepting your connection request.
- Email message - there are 2 types of email messages, business emails and or emails imported from a CSV file or through an open API. Business emails can come after an Email Discovery & Verification step. Emails imported via CSV or API file are the emails imported by your Source. So depending on what type of email you are using in your sequence, you'll need to select an imported or business email type in the email message.
- Email Discovery & Verification step - this step can do 2 things: Find and verify business emails via your Source (CSV file or open API) and Find & verify emails from Linkedin. To learn more about these options click here.
Each condition has two outputs - “yes” and “no”, a custom condition that has up to 5.
- Custom condition - can have up to 5 customizable outputs. To learn more about it, click here.
- If connected - if the lead accepts/doesn’t accept the connection request. Skylead will check after the set timing who accepted the request and based on that, the sequence will continue to the left or the right side of the branch. If a lead has accepted your connection request before the time that is set on the condition is up, the lead will immediately move down the "if YES connected" path of the sequence.
- If email is opened - if the lead opens/doesn’t open the email.
- If has imported email by your source - You can upload emails using CSV file or send them to Skylead using open API. When using this method the type of email step you need to choose is Email imported by your source.
- If has verified email - It comes after the Email discovery & verification step so it can check if Skylead found business emails. The type of this email you need to select is the Business email discovered by the platform.
- If free InMail - Skylead checks if the lead's account is open to receiving Free InMails.
- If email clicked - if the email contains a link that the lead clicks/don’t click on.
! There is no limit to the number of steps you can put in your sequence.
! If you have LinkedIn basic or Premium subscription, you can send only 1 InMail to a lead, you cannot send follow-up InMails.
! Two conditions cannot be connected, you can only connect two actions.
We hope this article was helpful!
Enjoy your Skylead experience! 🚀
Please sign in to leave a comment.