Hey there Skyleaders,
In this article, you will learn more about the options that you have on the Campaign Tracking Dashboard. 📚
On the Campaign Tracking Dashboard, you will find all of your campaigns listed.
Aside from the data that you can already see, you can also extend available information regarding your campaigns. You need to scroll to your right.
Let’s start from the first column of the table: 📋
- Number of profiles your account has viewed
- Number of profiles you started to follow
- Number of sent emails
- Number of verified emails
- Connections sent
- Number of InMails that were sent
- Replied - the total of all replies whether as an Email, InMail, and LinkedIn Messages and even a response to Connection Request messages
- Number of connections accepted
- Acceptance rate - calculated by the number of sent and accepted Connection Requests
- Response rate - the number of sent and responded Emails, InMails, and LinkedIn Messages
Only for emails: 📧
- Open rate - how many people opened the email
- Click rate - if there was a link in the email, how many people clicked on it
- Bounce rate - if the email did not reach the recipient for any reason
Campaign status: 🔍
- Image of a magnifying glass - it means that Skylead is in the process of discovering leads
- Image of a green checkmark - it means that Skylead finished the process of discovering leads
- Image of a blue checkmark - it means that Skylead sent all the Connection Requests
- Total leads - how many leads have been discovered in that campaign by far
- Total Sent Messages - a total of all LinkedIn messages sent during the campaign
- Date - the date when the campaign was created
Once you open your campaign, you can edit all the listed leads.
People sometimes have their name written in lowercase or contain additional titles/words/emojis you would like to be omitted.
You can also put the Lead back into the campaign:
For the option of exporting the Leads, please click here.
We hope this tutorial was helpful!
Enjoy your Skylead experience! 🚀
Please sign in to leave a comment.